The Internet has become an important part of children's lives, enabling them to research school projects, talk to their friends and access information from around the world. Increasing provision of the Internet in and out of schools brings with it the need to ensure that learners remain safe. Internet development is constantly evolving into ever more innovative areas with many websites enabling amazing creativity and interaction between peers.
Unfortunately, there are times when Internet use can have a negative or detrimental effect on children.
Parents, carers and adults in schools should be aware of the potential dangers and be taking measures to ensure safe usage by all.
Children at Holy Trinity and Little Marlow schools use the Internet on a regular basis as part of their learning. In school, we have regular activities to remind children of the importance of keeping themselves safe online.
- 10 Top Tips for Respect Online
- What Parents Need to Know About Age-Inappropriate Content
- What Parents Need to Know About Fortnite Chapter 3
- What Parents Need To Know About Horror Games
- What Parents Need to Know About YouTube